There is so much to think about when you are about to get married in Ireland, your wedding day is going to be the biggest day in both of your lives so you will really want to make it a day to remember.
Here are some tips that we hope will help you plan and organise your wedding day.
- Try to get a good night sleep the night before your wedding, your wedding day is normally a very long one so make sure you get a good night sleep so you can really enjoy your special day.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready, plan your day way ahead to make sure that you have got the time to do everything that you had planned.
- Get a good breakfast into you, make sure that you do this as you may not get another chance until you sit down at your reception.
- bring a large tshirt to go over your wedding dress for when you are getting your hair and makeup done
- speak to your bridesmaids and grooms and let them know exactly how you would like them to behave, honestly better to lay down the law so as everyone is clear.
- Get a coordinator – if not get a reliable friend who is good at organising, you don’t want to be doing this yourself as there is really to much to be thinking of.
- New shoes- make sure you break them in days or weeks b4 hand.
- Take some selfies – you will look back on these momentos in the years ahead
- Bring a change of shoes for the reception.
- Remember to enjoy your day, relax this is your special day, make sure that you enjoy it.
Here is what Jane & Kevin had to say
“We were married Oct. 8, 2016. After changing our venues and plans for about 6mos we finally found Victorias. Our reception and wedding went off without a hitch. Our day was perfect and we had a blast celebrating with our family and friends. The food, music and atmosphere was great. The staff was amazing and efficient. Special shouts out to Martha, Jasmine and Tony. They were all so helpful and kind. The venue was very economical and for those ready to pull their hair out the all inclusive was a savior. Highly recommend this venue! Jason~Desiree”
With so many Wedding Bands to choose form we have decided to provide you with our top 3 wedding bands in Ireland –
So in no particular order – why not check out these 3 top bands –
Wedding Bands in Ireland – Click on Wedding Make up to view
Wedding Bands in Glasgow – Click on Wedding Bands Glasgow to view
Based in Wicklow then we can recommend this lot
Victorian Wedding Bands –
In a city that is renowned for its hospitality, our traditionally trained and formally attired staff stands head and shoulders above the rest. Courteous, attentive and always enthusiastic, it is the quality of service that distinguishes a Victoria’s Family event.
We are always working hard to ensure the hundreds of details like you will find on one fab bands website which make up the perfect wedding are complete and in place. From travel arrangements to the color of the sugar roses on your cake, our team’s only goal is your total happiness and complete satisfaction.
Victorias Wedding Chapel & Embassy Terrace is now WeddingWire Rated for 2016!
WeddingWire, the nation’s leading wedding technology company, is pleased to announce that Victorias Wedding Chapel is WeddingWire Rated 2016 for weddings & receptions. WeddingWire Rated is an annual award program that distinguishes wedding vendors across the country for their excellence. Based on hundreds of thousands of recent wedding reviews, WeddingWire Rated is the most recognized and trusted brand among engaged couples looking to find the best local businesses for their wedding.
We are delighted to recommend Photo Booth Hire From one of Ireland’s Finest, offering 5% off when you contact them using tim robbins promo
We can also recommend the following photo booth companies